Would you like to join a fun and exciting team, creating some of the world’s most popular mobile video games? Game Circus is seeking a motivated individual to join our rapidly expanding, entrepreneurial team of 40+ people. If you are passionate about (or think you may be passionate about) the mobile gaming industry, this is an extraordinary opportunity for you to break into one of the fastest growing sectors throughout the global economy.
Game Circus has quickly become one of the leading developers in the mobile gaming industry. Many of our apps have been downloaded over 1,000,000 times on both the iOS and Android platforms, and we’re still growing! At Game Circus, you’ll enjoy coming to work every day with our casual atmosphere, creative culture and flexible benefits.
You will sit in the same office and work directly with one of our founders and our CFO on a daily basis. Everything you are expected to do you will learn on the job. The experience you gain through having this level of access and proximity to our executives will be invaluable to you. We want to train people who would like to build a long term career in the mobile gaming space. If you are a quick learner and exhibit exceptional work ethic, there may be opportunity to take on an expanded role and move up within the company.
- Work within the finance department and update the Game Circus financial model
- Help analyze data requests to inform decisions on ad monetization, user acquisition and in-app purchases
- Lead A/B tests as well as brain storm ideas to test
- Lead relationships with Game Circus partners and other business development efforts
- Manage internal initiatives and projects
- Over time, begin generating your own ideas that will create income and reduce expenses
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong academic background and history of excellence
- Familiarity with MS-Excel and Access
- Ability to enter large amounts of data into Excel spreadsheets without error
- Strong quantitative skills, working knowledge of statistics
- A self-starter, entrepreneurial individual and creative thinker
- Ability to network and manage relationships with our current and potential company partners
Desired but not required:
- Experience with mobile game metrics, advertising networks, in-app purchase monetization
- Experience with data driven decision making
- Experience with SQL
- General curiosity and knowledge of the mobile application space
To be considered, please respond with your resume and a brief cover letter describing your interest in this position, including SAT/ACT scores, or scores for another standardized test.
This job listing originated on Gamasutra.com, the game industry's leader.