- Manage the production team responsible for designing, developing and executing operational and promotional initiatives for their game product, by assuming responsibility that the Live Game Service is operational 24/7.
- Work with the development team to set the direction and strategy for the game to maximize the game’s success and profit. Perform analysis to the improve quality of the product and live service. Work through details of a problem to reach a solution.
- Create and execute plans for events and sales to generate revenue and increase unique users. Plan updates and maintenance scheduling, revenue promotion planning, item pricing and strategic content adjustments.
- Work in collaboration with many departments, ex. Marketing and PR to ensure that the game is promoted and marketed to maximize user engagement and product exposure. Work with Customer Service to maximize customer satisfaction, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
- 7+ years of game production or live game service experience
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience
- Online game experience preferred
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- PMP Certification preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Able to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.