External Associate Producer
As Associate Producer - External, you will be responsible for coordinating with external teams to help them meet their goals. You will help manage milestones, maintain business directives, and ensure effective communication between Trendy and our partners.
You should be a well-versed and passionate gamer, able to speak “the language” that all of us gamer junkies share. You should be friendly and outgoing, the kind of person that can inspire trust. You should also be able to own a piece of the vision and push it forward, all the while fostering collaboration, solving problems, and getting things done.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to chat!
Requirements & Skills:
• Experience working with external parties, like contractors
• Good business sense, including negotiation skills with 3rd parties
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to own and execute objectives independently
• Experienced problem solver
• Experience working in and managing groups
• Familiarity with PCs and basic computer software (web, Office, email, Jira, etc.)
• Working knowledge of project budgeting and schedule management
• Project management experience, including tools like Agile development, Gantt charts
• Familiarity with the games technology and their capabilities
• Familiarity with mobile game development
• Ambitious outlook with strong critical thinking skills
• 1+ year of experience in Game or Technology development, or Publisher-side Producing
• Familiarity with game design & development
• Credited as a producer on one or more shipped titles
More Jobs Like This
- Associate Producer, Operations , Age of Learning, Inc.
- Associate Producer, Games , Age of Learning, Inc.
- Associate FX Artist, Hi-Rez Studios
- Associate Engine Programmer, Insomniac Games
- Producer, Games, Age of Learning, Inc.