Experienced Programmer - Racing Games
Kwalee are looking for an Experienced Programmer who has a proven track record of creating innovative and commercially successful racing game titles.
You must have:
1) A minimum 5 years of games programming experience.
2) A proven track record of designing fun, innovative and commercially successful racing games.
3) An excellent working knowledge of various programming languages preferably including at least one of Objective-C, C# or Java.
4) Generalist end-to-end programming experience as you will be working within a small development team.
5) A creative mindset.
6) Experience of working with UNITY for mobile devices.
Salary and Location:
Salary is negotiable depending upon experience and your proven track record.
This job is based in Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, UK.
You must have the full right to work within the UK.
If you are suitable for this role, you must include the following with your application:
1) A covering letter stating why you are suitable for this particular role and provide examples of successful racing games for which you have been responsible for programming\designing.
2) Your CV.
3) Your salary expectations.
Kwalee Ltd is a developer and publisher of mobile games. It was founded in 2011 by David Darling (CBE) who originally co-founded Codemasters in 1986 and developed numerous hit titles including TOCA Touring Car Championship, Colin McCrae Rally and Micro Machines.
Kwalee seek to excite and entertain our customers with innovative new games that provide incredible experiences.