This position could not be more exciting as you will have the chance to work on the art style and direction of all the games produced in our studio. You will be helping and mentoring our existing art and animation team and also produce hands-on art yourself. You will be shaping and enhancing the art pipeline processes and best practices with the development teams. Your role and effort will be essential in creating global hit games that can be played for years to come.
- Help, mentor and manage our existing in-house art and animation team.
- Manage possibly also outsourced art if you decide to use that in a project
- Help define visual style and overall look of our new games "Game 5" and "Game 6"
- Create beautiful new graphics and visual concepts both in 2D and 3D
- Shape and enhance the art pipeline processes and best practices with the development teams
- At least 5-7 years of experience on creating game graphics and at least 3 years as Lead Artist or AD
- Hands-on experience of creating a variety of art styles: casual to realistic styles, 2D, pseudo 3D, 3D
- Capable of independently creating game art from concept sketching to final renderings/ tweaks
- Understanding of differences, strengths and weaknesses in Western & Eastern graphical styles.
- Understanding of graphics styles and their related demographics
- Extensive knowledge of graphical tools, processes and methods to optimize space for mobile game art assets
- Team player with demonstrated passion and commitment to make the most beautiful games on the planet.
- Experience of working in a multinational team
- International experience is a big plus.
Why join Nonstop Games?
- Opportunity to work in a successful, well-funded international Start-up
- Work with amazing colleagues from leading gaming companies in the world
- Flat hierarchy where everyone’s opinion counts
- Equipment and software of your own choice
- Live in Singapore, a modern and safe metropolis in the heart of Asia
- Competitive compensation
- Help in relocation to Singapore if needed
If you can imagine yourself in our super cool team under the sunny sky of Singapore, please get in touch with our European recruitment agent Arja in Helsinki. Please contact Arja at +358407621564 or arja.martikainen(at)barona.fi. Please submit your application rather sooner than later or by the 25th of June 2014!
Please check out: http://www.nonstop-games.com/ OR