Sunstorm Games, a Las Vegas based leader in casual mobile games is aggressively seeking an Executive Producer to lead the management our game development team. We need an individual responsible for driving the development of innovative, highly successful mobile games in a fast paced collaborative environment. They must act as a team leader, and product manager, motivating a development team to polished fun mobile games on time and budget, with an emphasis on creating exceptional user experiences that monetize. The successful candidate must work with and manage the creative vision, balancing the requirements of features against the development time and ensuring that the right priorities are set and followed. Working as part of the Sunstorm’s executive leadership team, they must be able to mentor the studio’s budding leaders to form a collaborative and unified team that establishes and sets the tone for studio culture. The Executive Producer must lead by example and develop trust and respect amongst the team.
- Actively drives and participates in strategic planning for new products.
- Leads production, delivery and ongoing sustainment of mobile applications for smartphones and digital tablets.
- Determines, maintains and executes the product vision, working cross-functionally with engineering, creative, game design, QA, and marketing to achieve product goals.
- Develops concept documents, storyboards, wireframes and prototypes for assigned products.
- Creates product development plans, production schedules, and budgets for assigned products.
- Drives innovation and a high quality bar across all products. Identifying core product features/functionality including the integration of next generation technologies.
- Partners with consumer insights and marketing/sales to ensure consumer-first approach and successful product launch.
Experience and Preferred Skills:
- 4+ years direct experience in managing the production of mobile products required, with game development and kid’s media experience preferred.
- Possesses exceptional leadership skills and brings an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving and decision making.
- Previous success managing fast moving, high-performing teams within budget and on schedule.
- Strong background in and passion for technology and mobile platforms.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to work collaboratively across the organization and across disciplines.
- Ability to work independently, make fast decisions and learn through iteration.
- Process-orientation, results driven and a restless passion for quality experiences
Polished presentation skills, ability to confidently pitch and represent ideas to executive teams and brainstorm on the fly.