Demiurge is seeking an experienced and charismatic Executive Producer to lead our next project!
As an EP at Demiurge you'll manage the creation of our next title for iOS, Android & PC. You'll lead and inspire a talented development team through all phases of product growth. Sometimes you will be the voice of inspiration, other times the voice of reason...but you'll always be the voice! In this role, you'll be the primary vision holder for the title and will set guides and goals which the team will turn into actual game features. You have vast experience and are able to share that knowledge with others. You know games, players, the market landscape, development processes, performance indicators, contract negotiations, outsource management, budgets, risk mitigation, and when to roll the dice. You might actually be able to predict the future too!
Demiurge is a growing, employee-owned studio which places high value on its people. Ultimately, you will be responsible for ensuring that the development process is an enjoyable, rewarding, and profitable experience for everyone involved - including yourself!
- Oversee the development of a mobile/PC free-to-play title from inception to the digital shelves
- Define the vision for our next title and inspire the team to make it real
- Continue to expand and refine the game once it's live
- Take responsibility for key performance indicators of the game
- Lead a team of stellar developers through an enjoyable, rewarding development experience
- Make hard decisions about what’s critical to a game’s success and what is not
- Oversee the creation of accurate staffing plans, budgets, schedules and development goals
- Improve existing production processes and invent new ways of making great games
- Extend and drive the strategic plans for ongoing development of our intellectual properties
- Interface with publishers and external resources to ensure a smooth development process for all involved
- Work with studio management to establish product goals and resource plans
- A love for playing and creating games
- Shipped a free-to-play title on mobile or PC as Project Lead or Executive Producer
- Credits on 2+ successful titles in a Production role
- 5+ years in the gaming industry
- Deep understanding of free-to-play game mechanics and mobile gaming
- Experience in leading, managing, and growing a team
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Preference to applicants with experience directing marketing or user acquisition campaigns
- Outside interests!
- Must be eligible to work in the United States
- Bachelors degree or higher. Bonus points for an MBA.