Foster City, California
Playstation 4, Xbox One
High School or equivalent
Executive Assistant, Temporary - Sledgehammer Games
Sledgehammer Games, developers of Call of Duty MW3, is hiring!
We're looking for a top-tier Executive Assistant to join our team on a temporary basis. Projected project length: 6 months - 1 year.
We are on the lookout for an Executive Assistant that will support our Studio Heads for a temporary assignment. The ideal individual will be available immediately. This is a high profile assignment and demands a reliable and professional Executive Assistant who will embrace our values and ideals. If this is you, please reach out or apply online!
• Represent the Studio with professionalism and create a welcoming environment.
• Ability to work under pressure and within deadlines.
• Provide executive managerial support to the Studio Heads.
• Understanding and awareness of Studio Head’s needs & priorities.
• Manage domestic and international travel logistics (mobile technology, passport, visa requirements etc.) and manage travel schedule, meeting details, etc.
• Review correspondence and arrange meetings, both in person and over the phone.
• Maintain complex schedule and do so with tremendous attention to detail. Duties include: scheduling and monitoring meetings, flagging conflicts, and proactively reviewing calendar to anticipate conflicts and coordinate rescheduling.
• Handle all communications with confidentiality and accuracy, ensuring that messages are redirected appropriately and communications are tracked accordingly.
• Compile meeting follow-up and actions items as necessary.
• Ad-hoc assignments and ongoing projects, with many requiring specific use of PowerPoint, Excel, and Word.
• Administer the processing and payment of purchase orders, expense reports and other related processes.
• Assist and coordinate high level studio visits/meetings with company executives, vendors, etc.
• Coordinate document approvals and signatures.
• General Administrative support duties, including but not limited to managing multiple inboxes, file organization, scanning, and copying.
• 4+ years of experience supporting Executive Level Leaders preferably in a highly dynamic entertainment environment or other high-touch, heavy-volume industry.
• College degree highly preferred (Business or Communications Degree a plus).
• Proven ability to provide confidentiality and discretion.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills and detail-oriented.
• Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks efficiently.
• Most importantly must be a go-getter, ambitious and tenacious - a team player and a strong support advocate.
• Willingness to learn new technologies and open to new ways of completing tasks.
• Be available 24/7 when necessary.
• Game Industry Executive Assistant Experience.
• Someone who is attentive, a self-starter, has enthusiasm in the face of challenges , and owns their job.
• Working in an independent studio environment.
Sledgehammer Games was founded with a singular goal: Achieve Excellence. We have a state of the art facility, an industry leading development team, and a studio culture built to promote and support world class game developers. We are actively recruiting top talent for our Call of Duty development team. If you are passionate and driven to do your best work, and have a desire to work on the most successful FPS franchise in the history of video games, please apply online.
Come take a closer look at our studio, our culture, and some of the worldwide press for our latest game, Modern Warfare 3, at http://www.linkedin.com/company/sledgehammer-games/careers .
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested