Turbine seeks an eSports Manager for our new MOBA game, Infinite Crisis. The eSports Manager reports to the Director of eSports and will be responsible for managing professional organization and team relationships. They will also lead planning and logistics for various Infinite Crisis tournaments and events.
Turbine, Inc. is a premier creator and operator of massive, persistent online worlds that foster powerful social gaming communities. Turbine is wholly owned by Warner Bros. Home Entertainment Group and has created some of the world’s most popular and award-winning online games, including The Lord of the Rings Online™, Dungeons & Dragons Online®, Asheron's Call®, and our DC Comics MOBA: Infinite Crisis.
- Manage relationships with Infinite Crisis professional organizations, teams, and players
- Work with players and team to identify issues work internally with the appropriate teams at Turbine to resolve and/or ensure that they have been addressed
- Coordinate pro-player / pro-team logistics for all events and tournaments by working with pro teams and internally at Turbine to organize games, travel, scheduling and tournaments
- Design and run various Infinite Crisis tournaments by establishing competitive structure, league play
- Evolve the Infinite Crisis competitive scene, always looking for new competitive structures and innovative ways for competition
- Ensure that the Infinite Crisis competitive scene is a respectful community
- 3-5 years of eSports / professional gaming experience
- Preferred candidates will have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferred candidates will have an extensive network of contacts in the pro-player scene
- Comfortable with tournament structures and MOBA video games.
- Strong planning, prioritization, and project management competencies
- Passionate about eSports and in-touch with eSports culture and trends
- Ability to travel as needed
- Able to work within large organizations
- Only those with a passion for eSports and video games should apply.