Neversoft Entertainment, located in Woodland Hills, CA, is currently seeking experienced Environment Artists (Mid-Senior Level) to work on our new FPS. If you can build and texture awe inspiring environments, and have a passion for creating game art, then we are looking for you.
· Model, texture, and light realistic looking 3D environments.
· Work closely with a level designer/builder as a team to plan and execute the creation of a level.
· Must have proven track record in creating art for striking levels using proprietary tools such as Max, Maya, Radiant, Unreal, or similar.
· Must have technical art skills required for creating optimized and efficient levels (memory and texture limitations, streaming, visibility, etc).
· Proven track record shipping AAA games
· A strong passion for and experience with First Person Shooters
· At least 3 years of console game experience modeling, texturing and lighting environments.
· Previous experience working on action shooter games is highly preferred.
· Be able to show previous examples of level texture painting and modeling.
· Background or education in architecture or traditional art (texturing, drawing).
· In-depth experience using 3D applications for modeling and texturing (3DS Max preferred).
· Drawing and conceptual art skills are a plus.
· MOD Community experience is a plus.
How to Apply:
· Apply online at http://www.neversoft.com/careers.htm (select “Environment Artist”)
· Provide samples of prior work including: screenshots, textures, level meshes, and/or playable samples of your best work (refer us to work in published games).
Activision Blizzard and its affiliated companies is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer.