Foster City, California
Enhanced / Virtual Reality, Playstation 4, Xbox One
As a World and Environment Artist, you will work directly with the game directors and discipline leads to help define breathtaking AAA scenery.
- Creates and stages worlds and scenery to set the tone, vision, and storytelling
- Constructs 3d environments to include modeling, mapping, materials, lighting, effects , atmospherics, collision, and tagging
- Develops, experiments, and advances the environments by innovating new techniques
- Manages all the assets and data associated with the environments
- Thoroughly understands the art pipeline and integrates assets into the game
- Thoroughly understands the hardware limitations and common techniques
- Works directly with other artists, designers, and engineers to complete environments
- 2+ years of industry experience working on different platforms
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, and/or other 3D software
- Strong sense for architecture and natural scenery including form, color, and composition
- Ability to manage and maintain entire world assets
- Architectural background and/or related field a big plus!
- Working knowledge of Unreal & Unity a big plus!
- Ability to multi-task and adapt easily to change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to interact effectively
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested