As a community manager, you will:
- Consolidate and monitor the player community through horse-related themes and game news.
- Design and offer players a unique community experience, in partnership with fellow Community Managers from our other communities
- Become a Howrse expert so as to understand the game’s subtleties and guide players through their progress
- Coordinate moderation teams for the English-speaking community environments
- Coordinate test phases with beta-testers through to product delivery
- Prepare and carry out communication plans
- Act as the spokesperson for Owlient’s English speaking players
- Develop community management tools and practices within Owlient
- Mother tongue: English American.
- Strong writing skills
- Good working knowledge of French (both writing and speaking) or strong willingness to improve your language skills
- Good knowledge of American and British culture and customs
- College degree in community management, web-marketing or communication
- A previous experience in community management is highly recommended
- A passion for horse riding and/or online games are strong assets for this position
- Strong leadership and communication skills, hands-on and diplomatic approach
- You are a dedicated and enthusiastic individual looking to actively contribute to the growth of our company.
Permanent job- Full time
Start date: A.S.A.P.
Location: Paris, 15th district
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to email@example.com