Founded in 2002, Big Fish is the world’s largest producer of casual games; dedicated to bringing engaging entertainment to everyone, anywhere, on any device. Through its proprietary, data-driven platform, millions of consumers seeking engaging entertainment easily discover and play PC and mobile games created by Big Fish’s in-house studios and its network of more than 140 exclusive development partners. The company has distributed more than 2 billion games from a growing catalog of 3,000+ unique PC games and 300+ unique mobile games. In 2012, the company entered the free-to-play market with top-grossing free-to-play games offered for both PCs and mobile devices. Big Fish’s games are played in 150 countries on a wide variety of devices and in several languages. The company is headquartered in Seattle, WA, with regional offices in Oakland, CA, and Luxembourg.
Who You Are:
Are you a technical rock star with great people skills? If so, come lead Fairway Solitaire team! You’ll be responsible for all technical aspects of the game including: game play, the tool pipeline, and the implementation of server side features. This job is approximately a 70/30 mix of coding/management.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage the engineering schedule for a 5 person team
- Identify and squash roadblocks that slow down our creation of great games.
- Juggle conflicting priorities.
- Implement key software components
What You Bring:
- 3+ years of mobile game development experience.
- Experience managing teams of programmers
- Java Script
- BS degree in CS or related field.
- Passion for crafting games.
- The ability to turn on a dime when the market changes.
- Grace under pressure.