Galxyz is an exciting startup that is looking for a highly talented science expert to work on an exciting learning product that will revolutionize education forever. Successful candidates will need significant experience in physical science or chemistry and familiarity with the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS).
- Identify appropriate educational materials to enhance curriculum and engage students.
- Design and develop curriculum/content.
- Research and create, hands-on activities and engineering designs for self-directed learning.
- Develop K-12 formative science assessments.
- Work collaboratively with narrative designers to develop engaging and cohesive science stories.
- Creating/verifying science and math images.
- Work efficiently and effectively across a broad number of teams.
- Provide critical feedback on educational content.
- Teacher credential for science secondary education (6th grade through 12th grade) and a Ph.D. in Physical Sciences
- Good understanding of NGSS.
- Strong knowledge and skills in science
- Experience/ability to communicate to a non-academic audience.
- Thorough understanding and enthusiasm for teaching elementary, middle school and high school science
Credential Requirements: Single subject credential in physical sciences or chemistry or PhD in physical sciences or chemistry with at least 2 years teaching experience.
Website Links: galxyz.com
Posting Notes (e.g. how to apply): Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org