Playstation 3, , Xbox 360, Wii, , Windows Mobile, , , ,
The Director of Operations shall be responsible for leading operations of the Pune studio.
The position reports to Managing Director of Pune Studio.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead Operational Excellence concepts / objectives and implement plans to enhance performance, efficiency, quality and continuity of the Studio
- Monitor performances (productivity profitability) of the structure.
- Maintain Production Master planning at global level of the organization, production and QC.
- Validate scope, schedule and budget milestones with stake holders for each project.
- Handle staffing and ensure lowest availability of teams by anticipating projects validation with internal stakeholders.
- Develop Quality and Control procedures, track project achievements and risks.
- Should be self-organized, rigorous, details oriented and proactive
- Should have experience in production, planning and control processes and tools.
- Should have knowledge on forecasting methods and budgeting.
- Should be familiar with Software development, engineering methods (Scrum)
- Experience in Game Production lifecycle will be an added advantage
- Should be negotiator with excellent interpersonal & mentoring skills with the ability to train and motivate cross cultural teams in optimizing their abilities.
- Should possess strong leadership skills