We are looking for a world class Digital Marketing Manager to join our team. We’re growing exponentially, having developed partnerships with some of the leading developers and gaming platforms in the mobile gaming industry.
As Digital Marketing Manager, you will lead the next phase of our marketing approach. You will be responsible for the implementation of all digital marketing activities across our B2B and B2C channels including, but not limited to, acquisition, engagement and retention of partners and users.
If you have a passion for gaming and game monetization, live for the exciting environment of a thriving startup, have a clear track-record of exceptional success and take an innovative, visionary approach to your work, we’ll get on just fine!
This role can be based in either our Prague or San Francisco offices.
- Oversee the creation of a clear marketing strategy that covers both B2B and B2C operations and is firmly in line with the company’s overall business objectives
- Define and implement the key metrics to track in order to effectively measure marketing success. Oversee the implementation of all appropriate tools and reporting processes
- Solidify existing marketing processes via the creation of content, communications, social media, analytics, search, CPI, email and push notification plans
- Work with senior management and other departments to ensure effective prioritisation of development work and marketing spend
- Plan and oversee an ongoing roadmap of projected development to marketing processes and requirements over the short, medium and long-term
- Lead the adoption of new mobile marketing channels across the marketing team
- Educate on best practices and support the development of your team
- Work with other departments to develop integrated launch and roll-out strategies for newly integrated games and ad-hoc campaigns.
- Be an evangelist on the digital marketing landscape and best practices, lead by example and inspire others to reach your own high standards
- 4 + years of experience in marketing, with at least two years in the mobile gaming space
- Strong analytical skills that enable you to both see the bigger picture and drill down to affect the small details
- An exceptional overview of the marketing landscape and you are an expert in at least one marketing discipline relevant to the mobile gaming space.
- Wide range of experience with mobile, CPI and search advertising channels
- An entrepreneur at heart, you adopt an innovative approach to marketing and are always on the lookout for new ideas and methods that can advance the business and keep us ahead of our competitors
- Self-motivated and resourceful, able to both strategize and execute in a fast-moving, fluid environment