SENIOR DIGITAL ARTIST
Gimmie Games, a casino game design company, is seeking a Senior Digital Illustrator.
Digital Illustrators craft the look and feel of the game to capture the player’s imagination and keep them playing. At Gimmie Games, we focus upon using realistic rendering styles to create fantastical games.
As a Senior Digital Illustrator, you will work closely with the Chief Creative Officer and other senior artists to complete your game projects on time and within budget.
Further, we expect that your talent and expertise will extend beyond your assigned tasks and allow you to contribute to all stages of game design from concept to final product.
The Senior Digital Artist position will be full-time and preferably on-site at our Decatur, GA, office. Working remotely may be a possibility for some.
• Prepare artwork in accordance with customer platform specifications
• Coordinate simultaneous, overlapping game assignments
• Finish projects on-time and within budget and
• Join in concept brain storming sessions
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Working knowledge of AfterEffects and 3D software a plus and
• Love for games, art, and creative endeavors
• Excellent compensation based on expertise and prior experience
• Highly competitive salary, plus 401K plan and profit-sharing
• We are an equal opportunity employer
YOU MUST INCLUDE ONLINE DIGITAL SAMPLES TO BE CONSIDERED
Please contact Joe@GimmieGames.Com