DevOps Engineer – Core Tech
Are you passionate about DevOps? Here is an opportunity to showcase your talent and accelerate your career by working on a large scale service infrastructure. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering and production operations teams to scale up our environment. Develop and maintain integration tools and practices to support integration of our backend services. Support configuration and automated deployment of services. Work closely with developers in supporting new services and interact as an operations expert and a development engineer to launch and maintain our services in a production environment. Coordinate with development teams across multiple game projects, web sites, and online systems, providing development operations and system integration services.
• Coordinate deployment and system integration solutions across internal and external teams.
• Collaborate with software developers, operations, QA and customer support.
• Perform periodic on-call duties as part of the online team.
• Design, implement and maintain a highly configurable automated deployment scripts for an Ansible & Fabric based deployment system.
• Design and implement solutions to maximize predictability, efficiency, security and maintainability of operational processes.
• Support of our Continuous Integration system with a goal to improve development and deployment cycles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 3+ years working with large-scale online applications at a DevOps level.
• 2+ years as a software engineer.
• Experience as a Linux systems administrator.
• Highly proficient in two or more of Python, PHP, Shell Script or other scripting languages.
• Proficient in one or more of C++, C# or Java using object oriented best practices.
• Experience with deployment systems including Puppet & Ansible.
• Experience with automation/build tools like Team City, Jenkins, and Maven.
• Excellent communication skills within and across disciplines.
• Required to be able to work flexible hours, working weekends or off-hours.
• Dedication, teamwork and professionalism.
• The ability to handle high pressure situations.
• 3+ years as a systems administrator.
• Knowledge of security mechanisms, such as SSL/TLS, IP-Sec, PKI, RSA/AES.
• Knowledge of networking architecture.
• Knowledge of network and application protocols, such as UDP, TCP, ICMP, HTTP, HTTPS.