The DevOps Engineer will work in a cooperative, cross-disciplinary team environment to make the deployment and management of Cloud Imperium’s game service efficient and durable.
• Use and knowledge of a wide variety of open source technologies
• Operations/system administration or development experience with Linux or other Unix systems
• Experience with operations automation tools which can include Chef, Puppet, Salt, and/or Ansible
• Experience with use of and management of clusters deployed to cloud computer providers like Google Compute, Rackspace Cloud, or Amazon EC2
• Knowledge and use of OpenStack, CloudStack, or other cloud management platforms
• Ability to code and/or script (which can include languages such as Python, Ruby, C, and/or C++)
• A passion for games
• Work well in a cooperative team environment (especially together with Engineering and IT) which includes remote teams
• Operations/system administration or development experience with:
• Working with several remote teams and offices located across the world
• CryEngine development experience
• Space combat sim development experience
• One or more shipped products
Please send your resume to email@example.com with “DevOps Engineer” in the subject line if you are interested in this position.