CCP is looking for a Development Producer to join the EVE Online development crew. This is a full time position available immediately based at the CCP Head Quarters in Reykjavik, Iceland. The Development Producer for Art and Graphics position is attached to the teams creating all the visual content of EVE Online, from 2D illustrations to 3D models, effects and graphics features.
Based on previous experiences, you are:
- an experienced project manager
- obsessed by organization and excellent at multi-tasking
- brilliant at communicating with a versatile array of people
- very familiar with computer graphics production environment (game or film)
- knowledgeable about Scrum and Agile
- fluent in English
Once on board, you will:
- Collaborate with the teams on creating and maintaining solid but adaptive production plans.
- Enable the group to conduct on-going evaluation of its processes and methods.
- Support and encourage the team’s autonomy and self-organization.
- Work together with individual team members to thrive in a creative environment.
- Encourage open communication and promote dialogue.
All application and related documents must be submitted in English in order to be valid.
Application deadline is Monday June 16th.