Development and QA Lead
Leads a team in executing test plans on pre-release versions of software to detect and record product defects. Reports to a QA Manager or Senior QA Lead.
- Oversee product quality: supervise the various stages of testing on each project; manage team projects to ensure that each has gone through at least two complete cycles of testing (all test cases executed) for final release testing milestones. Develop test plans and documentation. Ensure that all bugs marked resolved were resolved correctly.
- Manage projects’ progress: assess personnel, skill sets, amount and type of work to be completed, and timetables in order to provide frequent reports and documentation to QA Management, Producers and Developers.
- Supervise staff (Senior Testers and 10-30 Testers, some potentially acting as Pod Leaders): interview, hire, train, evaluate performance, and when necessary, discipline employees; establish and manage work schedules, mentor team leaders and provide guidance to them regarding task allocation to Testers.
- Manage production of all testing deliverables including: daily reports, weekly status reports, test cases, test plans, bug tracking reports, final release certification report, RTM checklists, and post-mortem reports.
- Support Producers and/or Developers: setup and run bug triages (bug reviews) and provide all necessary documentation. Lead discussions regarding the status of the bugs and the game in testing phase and collaborate on prioritization of remaining issues to ensure these are addressed and resolved.
- Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum age of 18 years and above.
- 4+ years of QA testing experience.
- Comprehensive understanding of test cycles and processes.
- Reliable, and can be counted on to work all scheduled shifts.
- Capable of working any mandatory overtime; which can occur during the work week, weekends, and occasional holidays.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, in both written and oral forms.
- Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and will perform other related duties, as may be required.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- Advanced Database skills.
- Has demonstrated that they understand and live by the departments’ core values.
- Consistently provides a positive role-model to testers within the department.
To Apply - https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=1&rid=765