Well-established US-China digital entertainment company is expanding into mobile publishing!
Developer Relations Manager
San Francisco, CA
This is a mid to senior level position. Our Developer Relations Manager will be responsible for building relationships with top mobile game developers and positioning their games to expand to Asia. You will manage game deals from inception to successful publishing in Asia while working with great teams both domestic and in Asia.
Mobile gaming continues to be red-hot in China, Japan, and Korea. This position offers massive growth potential for a driven, experienced, and creative individual.
Tasks and responsibilities include:
- Generate new mobile opportunities by identifying and onboarding high quality games and game developers
- Analyze products’ operation data, evaluate products with operations team and provide proper offer to developers based on the game evaluation result
- Manage deal flow and pipeline , supervising the quality of finished products
- Collect and submit game operation data to our developers regularly
- Guide the development of mobile sales and marketing reports, client case studies and data-driven facts that support the business and its growth
- Daily account management and support to ensure developer happiness with products, monetization, distribution, service levels, etc. Strive to exceed client expectations and objectives
- Support domestic and international mobile marketing initiatives such as social networking, traffic acquisition, and PR events
- Represent the company at industry events and conferences
- Comprehensive knowledge of Games/Mobile app industry is required
- Minimum 2 year working experience in mobile games industries
- Minimum 4 years in relevant digital entertainment or video game industry
- Proactive, organized work style
- Driven and passionate about mobile games and digital entertainment
- Proficiency in Salesforce or CRM a strong plus
- Fluency in Mandarin highly desired