Established in 2008, CocoaChina started as an online community for Chinese mobile developers to network, exchange ideas, and talk about industry trends. Since then, CocoaChina, also known as Chukong Technologies, has become a leading game developer and publishing partner, helping Chinese game makers gain traction in the US and introducing worldwide developers to the ins and outs of the lucrative Chinese mobile games market. As a publishing partner, CocoaChina/Chukong’s cross-promotion and advertising base covers more than 50% of mobile devices in China, and the company has a strong track record of protecting partners’ IP and limiting fraud.
As a developer, CocoaChina/Chukong’s Fishing Joy franchise has achieved immense success in the Chinese mobile games market, earning $6 Million in monthly revenue. With more than 200 million downloads worldwide, Fishing Joy and its sequel Fishing Joy 2 are among the world’s most successful mobile games in terms of reach and monetization.
In 2013, CocoaChina aims to establish themselves as a leading partner for western game developers trying to access the Chinese market (and vice versa) while continuing to build great games that people love to play.
Location: Menlo Park, California, USA
- Provide in-depth consulting for our partner studios and indie developers
- Become a technical expert in the use of our product portfolio: cocos2d-x, cocos2d-js, and cocostudio
- Provide technical presentation and technology demos at trade shows and on customer sites
- Generate demo, tutorial, training material, and other technical documentation.
- Give technical advice and feedback to the development team.
- Experience in game programming and game development platform and engine.
- 1+ years of experience using cocos2d-x.
- Good communication skill.
- Native English speaker