Respawn is looking for a talented producer who will contribute towards driving our design processes and help us ship amazing games that you just can't stop playing. Do you love to Get Stuff Done and work through the process of game development with a seasoned team of top tier developers? Join our team as our new Design Producer and help realize awesome games with awesome gameplay.
- Acts as ambassador for design dept. Ie; "what do you need?" & "how can I help?" & "here's what's changed” – daily.
- Maximizes awareness across the team of design changes as they happen.
- Create and maintain schedule for design team.
- Manage playtests.
- Work closely with design lead and production team, keep informed of any issues or needs.
- Identify and help alleviate any discrepancies between design needs and other depts’ schedules.
- Constantly evaluates if awareness is being maximized and adjust strategy as needed.
- Informs other departments of assets design will need from them, keeps them appraised of changes in features as they are working on.
- Helps prioritize needs.
- Takes in and keeps track of all feature requests and make that information accessible to all on the team.
- Follows up on feature requests to determine feasibility with other departments.
- Maintains an accurate picture of what everyone is doing in the design department.
- Combats inertia, acts as a force to keep moving things forward.
- Gathers appropriate people for meetings, takes notes and publish to team.
- Helps assign bugs.
- Identifies and helps resolve any team morale issues.
- Constantly evaluates and tries to help improve processes.
- Helps the design team continue to function well and be a great department to work in.
- Experience producing full development cycle of game, from concept to ship.
- Deep and demonstrable knowledge of game development.
- Experience creating, maintaining, and improving processes.
- Sense of urgency and a desire to get things done.
- Ability to self-motivate and help motivate others.
- Smart with strong intuition.
- Passion for learning, especially learning everything about game development, how stuff works, etc.
- Detail oriented but also focused on the big picture. Sees the forest but knows everything about the trees.
- Deeply organized. Grand juggler of many things.
- Strong people skills. Empathy for fixing the problems of others, respect for others’ time.
- Intense passion for video games.
To apply, please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.