High School or equivalent
Wargaming is hiring a database Engineer for our Chicago and Baltimore offices. This individual will be responsible for establishing database systems, standards, and quality assurance for database deliverables.
- 5+ years experience developing, designing and administering RDBMS databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle etc)
- At least two years exposure to MySQL in a Linux environment
- Pro-active and reactive performance analysis, monitoring, troubleshooting and resolution of issues
- Database access methods, backups, monitoring and tuning
- Exposure to high-volume and transactional database systems
Nice to haves:
- Experience with no-SQL databases (MongoDB, Couchbase, MemcacheDB, Redis)
- Prior experience to the games industry or consumer-facing web applications
- Experience in at least 1 reporting/OLAP tool e.g. BI Webi, Crystal Reports, Oracle Express, Cognos
- Experience in data modeling/analysis and life-cycle development methodology
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science or related field
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested