2K has been a major console and PC game publisher for several console generations and is now tackling the online and mobile market in a big way. Metrics are constantly being developed for both online and mobile performance and we’re looking for a skilled and passionate individual who has direct experience crunching data and translating that information into game development and strategy recommendations.
• Support strategy for driving user acquisition and improving monetization.
• Help to define new monetization features and functionality requirements and work with key stakeholders to execute.
• Defines and drives processes internally and with partners to collect/analyze data and facilitate agile decision-making.
• Actively monitor key performance metrics and analyze customer behavior using data provided by operation team.
• Review and support of financial analysis and modeling for ongoing operations.
• Develops hypotheses and tests them by analyzing game data to drive critical decision making, user experience and monetization and revenue strategies.
• Creates analysis models and data sets to better understand and predict user behavior
• Works closely with producers to identify key questions, data or user trends that can drive product development and user experience.
• 3+ years of experience in online game product publishing and operation, with track records in contributing to a successful project or product.
• Prior experience analyzing online game revenue trends, monetization strategies, data analysis and research.
• Experience with analytical concepts as applied to online game products such as: pay rate\ARPPU\DAU\MAU\AOT\churn rate\KPI etc.
• Preferred candidate will have experience playing online games and has solid foundation and understanding of what constitutes a quality end-user experience and what drives user behaviors.
• Some familiarity with an analytics or business warehousing platform: ex. Kontagent, AppAnnie, Localytics, SAP BI, etc.
• Previous experience driving ARM funnel in an operations or analysis role, for an online or mobile gaming company.
• Bachelors, Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline (math, physics, statistics, economics, etc.
• Strong Excel skills.
• Strong PowerPoint skills.