A good chunk of these players have been with us since our first alpha and are teaching our newer players how to be successful in the game; their issues tend to be complex bugs. On the flip side, we have brand new players running into very basic 'how do I' issues. In other words, you'll do your fair share of password resets. I'm looking for someone who is fabulous with people, likes to teach, knows how to be efficient and can crank out a pile of tickets so they can slow down for the fun ones.
- Mentor and support Customer Support staff on policy and procedural changes.
- Prioritize daily operational tasks required to ensure efficiency and effectiveness.
- Identify CS needs and requirements.
- Work closely with 3rd party providers to maintain a consistent and high level of service.
- Provide metrics analysis and reporting to management.
- Handle escalations from Tier 2, providing solutions mentoring as well as resolution to customer issues.
- Contribute to internal and external product knowledge through documentation, knowledge base authoring, mentoring, and forum posts.
- Work closely with QA, Engineering, Community, Project Management and Analytics teams as needed to both resolve issues and provide proactive views of customer needs to the business.
- 7+ years of Customer Support or Technical Support experience
- 5+ years in a leadership or supervisory role
- Passionate about the customer experience
- Experience implementing and working with a ticket tracking system, such as Zendesk
- Highly committed and self-motivated with a passion for people, online games and problem solving
- Possess the ability to translate complex technical issues into layman’s terms
- Proven experience with scoping and prioritizing emergent customer issues
- Strong team player with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and work complex technical issues
- Working knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases
- Network troubleshooting
- Experience with debugging tools
- You adore taking care of people, you’re nearly impossible to ruffle, but you’re not afraid of boundaries.
- Experience with payment processors and billing issues.
- Experience working with a global support provider or outsourcing agency.