Start date: Now
Location: San Diego
Compensation: Salary, Stock Options, & Benefits
Apply: Send CV or LinkedIn Profile to: email@example.com
An experienced Creative Director looking to apply your skillset outside of the core game business and toward helping people? Reflexion Health is looking for a super-star to lead design efforts for Reflexion’s Microsoft Kinect-based Physical Therapy coaching application. The right candidate will have experience leading Design from conception to completion, including the conceptual underpinnings for scoring, creating a ‘feel’ for the application and identifying the primary game mechanics to be utilized. The candidate will also have the experience and desire to successfully design individual levels with the assistance of a graphic artist.
What you’ll do…
- Envision, create and drive a compelling and consistent look and feel for the Reflexion Physical Therapy coaching application
- Develop high-fidelity prototype designs and screen mockups
- Collaborate closely with Head of Product to generate wireframes from requirement and then continue development through to production level design in conjunction with a graphic artist.
- Deliver development ready U/I Specs, Art Direction, and Assets to the development team
- Work closely with development team to ensure your vision becomes a reality on time and budget
- Organize and conduct usability tests
- Be a usability expert; spend time observing patients as they use our product. Interview and observe high-performing physical therapists to understand how to bottle the magic and pour it into our software
- Position reports to Head of Product
Skills we’d like to see…
- 5+ years successful experience in game design process — or a portfolio that demonstrates you are better than those who do
- Design experience with a consumer products focus.
- Fluent with current generation wire framing and prototyping tools
- Hands on experience in delivering successful gaming applications under tight deadlines and competing constraints
- A portfolio that illustrates your design and problem-solving processes (please show wireframes as well as finished material where possible)
- Multitasking ability to drive critical issues simultaneously
- Exceptional organization, and written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team environment, towards timely completion of a variety of assignments.
Bonus Points for…
- Animation chops and familiarity with Maya
- Tablet and mobile design experience
Exceptional References Required
*** Online portfolio required for consideration