Telltale’s Core Engineering group is responsible for developing low-level and mid-level libraries and tools used by Telltale’s multi-platform downloadable game development system; the “Telltale Tool”. The “Telltale Tool” is used by Telltale’s artists, designers, and Lua programmers to create tons of amazing content for XboxOne, PS4, XBOX360, PS3, Wii, iOS, PC, Mac, and Android. The Core Engineering group creates true “author once, run anywhere” technology.
• Help design and implement client code for online services and features, including cloud storage, account management, game telemetry, cloud computing, and real-time networking
• Work closely with the Production Manager and Web Developers to support all end-user features across all of the platforms we are deployed on
• Create robust, long-lived, content-agnostic systems with abstraction layers that enable maximum cross-platform feature fidelity
• Contribute to bringing the telltale technology and features to new challenging platforms: XboxOne, PS4, Mobile, and TV
• Design, develop, execute, and own subsystems which contribute to the overall architecture and design of the technology plan
Essential Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of professional C++/STL experience is required
• 3+ years of professional game development experience with client side networking is preferred
• 3+ years of professional server-side application development is preferred
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Strong understanding of SQL and NoSQL solutions, ideally dealing with billions of records
• Detail oriented “finisher” with proven ability to create tested, reliable systems for rapid deployment
To Apply go to: https://hire.jobvite.com/j?cj=oPFaZfwn&s=Gamasutra
Candidates must be legally authorized to work and accept new employment in the U.S.
Telltale Games is an Equal Opportunity Employer and ADA compliant.