We’re looking for a talented, dedicated Core Tech Engineer to join our development team. The successful applicant will be responsible for working on the low-level systems that keep our games running, including storage, networking, input, physics and concurrency.
- Code, debug and manage critical engine systems.
- Optimize code for memory and performance.
- Provide documentation support for milestones and technical documents.
- Assist team leads with engineering task specifications and scheduling.
- Three plus years of experience developing and shipping PC or console titles.
- Deep knowledge of C++ and STL.
- Ability to write robust, maintainable code.
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, Math, Physics, or Engineering.
- Strong communications skills.
- Experience with Python and Lua is a plus.
*This individual will be able to work in either the Chicago, IL or Hunt Valley, MD office.