Android, Browser Based Games, iOS
Conversion Manager (m/f)
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 150 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
- Manage the optimization of our web-based marketing assets (landing pages, banners, game pages, etc.) based on AB tests.
- Conception of hypotheses for our online marketing landing pages and supervising production, setup and quality assurance of the tests.
- Global coordination of all our markets and channels for an incremental optimization.
- Generate business insights with the analysis of test results.
- Documenting & communicating results to related departments.
- Giving input to other conversion optimization approaches in other channels (e.g. CRM & DRTV)
- Degree in business science, economics, etc.
- 1 year working experience in a position of testing and improving (performance marketing or conversion optimization)
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity
- Ability to work closely with graphical artists as well as developers
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills
- Ideally gaming affinity
- Fluent in English<strong<strong
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Conversion Manager (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested