InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
Great opportunities for you!
- Responsibility for the optimization of our web-based marketing assets (landingpages, banners, game start pages, etc.) based on standardized & statistically sound AB or multivariate tests.
- Establishing test procedures for the mobile market.
- Giving input to other conversion optimization approaches in other channels (e.g. CRM & DRTV)
- Developing concepts to improve our assets and supervising their production, setup and quality assurance.
- Documenting & communicating test results.
- Working closely with our SEO team.
You got it!
- 3 years working experience in a similar position (performance marketing or conversion optimization).
- A degree in business administration, economics, etc.; gladly with technical background.
- Very strong analytical and conceptual skills as well as creativity.
- Ability to efficiently prioritize tasks.
- Ability to work closely with graphical artists as well as developers.
- Definite qualities as a team player, as well as strong communication skills.
And what else!?
- Teamwork and team fit are very important for us. This is why we highly value a working atmosphere with free communication and intercultural exchange
- InnoGames is a healthy and steadily growing company with flat hierarchies and new and exciting challenges
- We also take good care of professional education and here it is fun as well. We have our Innoday with captivating and imaginative projects, trade fair visits, regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books plus English and German language classes
- If you are new to Hamburg, we will be happy to assist you with the relocation process, e.g. with temporary accommodation and moving from abroad
- To have a creative break you will find a roof terrace, a Baristabar, deck-chairs, Kicker and ping pong tables, game machines and consoles, a relax room and boxes with ice-cream
- In our company gym you can work on your fitness and afterwards take some of our free drinks and fresh fruit.
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Conversion Manager (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and references), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.