Piranha Games has an exciting opportunity for a Concept Artist to join our talented Art team. Reporting to the Art Director, you will be responsible for setting and continually exceeding the visual quality bar for the team. At the same time, you will bring extraordinary levels of creativity, passion, and perseverance to this position.
What you will be doing:
- Create artwork for both reference use of the Art team and for promotional and marketing purposes
- Under the guidance of both the Art Director and Creative Director, contribute to the creation of a style guide covering all artistic aspects of the product
- Work closely with the Environment Artists and Technical Artists to mitigate any issues that may arise in the creation of assets
- Provide feedback on general aspects of game design from an artistic perspective
- Participate as a proactive team member to further team and project goals
- Perform other ad-hoc responsibilities as required
What you will bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in game development, preferably for multiplayer online games
- Strong traditional art and drawing skills, and architectural knowledge
- Solid fundamental skills in line, light, shadow and colour
- Proficiency in Art software such as Photoshop
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written
What we consider as pluses!
- Proficiency or knowledge of 3D art software such as 3dsMax and Mudbox
- Experience with CryEngine
If this sounds like the opportunity you’re looking for, we invite you to submit your application including your online portfolio through our Online Application System - http://piranhagames.com/#CAREERS. For more information about Piranha Games, please visit our website at www.piranhagames.com.
We thank you for your interests in this position. Due to the amount of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.