The Concept Artist will be responsible for creating ground breaking character class and ability concepts applying their expert knowledge of shape and form, proportions, color and design principles.
Must be able to conceptualize and create images within an existing style.
- A demo portfolio demonstrating excellent drawing and texturing skills. Work must clearly demonstrate exceptional artistic, stylistic ability as well as versatility
- BFA or equivalent game development experience
- Fine art skills, drawing and painting, lighting and color
- 2 years of professional experience working as a concept or texture artist in computer gaming or a related field
- Proficiency working in Photoshop
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be receptive to art direction and perform well within a team setting
- Must be responsive to schedules and work well under pressure
- Able to manage time effectively and insure timely delivery of work
- Demonstrate a broad range of excellent drawing abilities
- Demonstrate complete mastery of game development software tools needed for concept creation
- Collaborates effectively with art leads and development team members during review sessions which results in the finest artistic look possible
- Meets project deadlines / milestones, as set by project leads, and the producer
- Consistently exercises sound judgment in all areas of expertise
- A web portfolio that demonstrates a range of high quality 2D art
- Samples from previous industry work
All art resumes must be accompanied with website portfolio.
Simply apply via e-mail: email@example.com.
Please put the job you are applying to in the subject line please.
Please no phone calls or drop ins. We only accept emailed applications.