Mac OS X, PC / Windows
- Creation and execution of detailed test cases.
- Effectively drive and facilitate group tasks, and promote a team environment.
- Hardware and Software interoperability testing across multiple platforms.
- Result analysis of performance, automation, and load testing.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software defects.
- Reproduction, reporting, and regression of defects and defect origin analysis.
- Collaborate with multiple teams including, quality assurance (QA), customer service, and development teams.
- Build, deploy, and maintain computer systems and other hardware as required.
- Handle other responsibilities as assigned.
- Willing and able to lift a minimum of 70 pounds
- Professional game testing or QA experience
- Experience testing on multiple platforms
- Amazing attention to detail and accuracy
- Unrelenting self-motivation and initiative
- Flexible and team-oriented, with good interpersonal and follow-up skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Extremely dependable, and available to work long hours including weekends
- Tenacity and willingness to succeed with total commitment to the project
- Exceptional communications skills (oral, written, and listening)
- Basic knowledge of networking technologies (TCP / IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Proficient with installing and maintaining Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and 8
- Passion for video games and software quality
- Experience with OS X, iOS, Android, and Console testing
- Advanced software testing certification
- Use and maintenance virtual machine images
- Scripting or software tool creation experience
- Experience with Microsoft Active Directory
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.
Friends Who Might Be Interested