Area 52 Games, Issaquah WA is looking for a Client Engineer that will work within a Scrum team with other engineers, artists, and designers to build UI and game systems for online multiplayer games. An ideal candidate will have shipped at least one commercial game and have a great understanding of the engineering and design of multiplayer, online games. Also, strong communication skills are essential to succeed in our small, dynamic, and effective team structure.Responsibilities
• Design, develop, and maintain client components for multiplayer online games.
• Develop user interface, game logic, content management, and support systems.
• Work with designers to discover real requirements.
• Build unit tests for your code, and help to build integration and load tests for entire system.Requirements
• 2 years product development experience with Unity 3D on PC.
• 2 years commercial game development experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong C# skills.
• Strong foundation in 3D graphics: animation, transformation, meshes, textures, normals, transparency, lighting.
• Ability to quickly adapt to changing requirements.Desired
• B.S in Computer Science or related field.
• Familiar with Scrum development methodology.
• Experience with NGUI Unity plugin.
• Knowledge of the design and engineering of multiplayer online games.
• Shader development experience
• Mobile platform development: iOS, and/or Droid.
Area 52 Games offers competitive salaries, health benefits, unlimited PTO, and the opportunity to work with great people! Please visit our website at: www.area52games.com