Blizzard Entertainment is looking for an exceptionally skilled character modeling artist for its Cinematics department. Candidates should have extensive experience working with modeling / sculpting tools to achieve photorealistic characters. The candidate must be organized and creative, with the ability to solve problems efficiently.
- Take on the high profile assets.
- Monitors work, checking on progress, as well as the methods used to achieve results.
- Readily gives artist both positive and negative constructive feedback regarding job performance.
- Regularly give technical feedback of tool / pipeline / workflow to tech teams.
- Provide ideas to better tool / pipeline / workflow, help to test new technology.
- Communicates priorities to sup and the team for developing clear work plans.
Required Application Materials
- Excellent art foundation, especially for anatomy, character design
- Able to demonstrate a high level of professionalism and initiative, autonomy and self-sufficiency
- Understand the downstream teams pipeline / workflow
- Great artistic eyes
- Efficient technical knowledge
- Demo Reel, web-Link, or portfolio containing examples of professional CG art with clear descriptions of your contributions per submitted images, models, and shots. Descriptions can be included on an attached text document or e-mail. Inclusion of personal CG artwork is a plus
**Only submittals with demo reel will be considered.
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.