You’ll join a team of proven business leaders that have built businesses and have had successful exits.
Located in West Los Angeles, reporting to the President, the Chief Marketing Officer will have P & L responsibility and will be accountable for:
- All customer acquisition (mobile & on-line), revenues, profitability and behavior
- Defining business requirements for our publishing and BI platform and tools.
- Collaborate with game producers to provide data driven features and business model recommendations leading up to launch to optimize the revenue and engagement potential of our games.
- Execute proven customer acquisition strategies.
- Develop and execute innovative and best in class launch strategies in coordination with product development, brand marketing and PR teams (and others as relevant) that leverage the full capabilities of the GPN platform
- Prepare detailed reports on market trends, and comparative game analysis
- Bring excellence to managing all digital publishing activities to optimize game performance including user acquisition, analytics, community and monetization.
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- 10+ years experience in gaming and consumer products
- Experience executing co-marketing and affiliate marketing programs
- Extensive professional relationships with game studios, developers and publishers