• Character Modeling, UV’s, Textures
• Character Prop/Equipment Modeling, UV’s, Textures
• Character Material Setup
• Collaborate with the art team in developing the look of the characters
• Assist with concepts of new characters.
• Shipped at least 1 title as a character artist
• 3+ years experience at a game studio working as a character artist
• Strong knowledge of human anatomy and the ability to demonstrate it through digital sculpting
• Strong ability to sculpt organic clothing on characters
• Strong hard surface modeling ability to create hard surface props on characters
• Strong grasp of topology and how it applies to animation for characters
• Proficient in the high poly, low poly baking workflow
• Proficient in creating efficient UV’s minimizing seams and distortion
• Proficient organic and hard surface subdivision surface modeling
• Proficient in Photoshop, 3DS Max or Modo and Zbrush
• Self-motivated, technical problem solver
• Strong 2D art skill set
• Unreal Engine 3 experience: import, export, intermediate material knowledge, Intermediate editor tools knowledge.
Preference to applicants with:
• 3+ years of applicable games industry experience as an environment artist
• Unreal Engine 3 Experience - Master material knowledge, Master knowledge of editor tools. Unreal Cascade experience.
• 1st Person PC Shooter Experience
• Expertise with Photoshop, 3DS Max, Modo, Zbrush, NDO2, Xnormal.
Tripwire Interactive offers a highly competitive salary and benefits package (401K, health care, quarterly profit share) and a professional but non-corporate environment. This position is full-time onsite at our studio in Roswell, GA. Please submit your cover letter with resume and salary requirements to email@example.com.