Xsolla Looking For Excellent CFO
We are a successful company that provides payment and billing solutions within the videogame industry. We’ve got a great team of enthusiastic employees who need some extra support. We are looking for a confident, analytical, timely, organized, smart and creative individual who is intersted in gaming and payment industry, able to operate independently and working closely with all company’s departments. We need your help with the daily operations and we expect that you can help us grow and reach new level of financial management.
Hours: Monday-Friday, full time position.
Responsibilities include oversight and management of:
- General Accounting: general ledger, accounts payable, receivable management , payroll, monthly/yearly close, financial reporting, cash management, operating budget preparation and preparation of FS with strong skills in consolidation and transformation from Russian FS, develop accounting principles.
- Financial reporting: IFRS, GAAP.
- Business Office Operations: monitor and control accounts receivables, fix any issues connected to the recepts and payout precesses, ensure cash collection goals are met, payout schedule is maintained properly, develop policies and controls.
- Analyze operating results including revenue, trends and expenses.
- Develop strong relationships with organizations we collect money from and with partners we pay money to.
- Perform analysis and make data driven decisions on the strategies applicable to the merchants and payment systems, with the ability to find creative approach to each counterparty.
- Utilization Management Review and Managed Care Negotiations and Contracting.
- Tax Reporting.
- Tax management.
- IFRS, GAAP and Russian accounting knowledge.
- Ability to manage high volume of payments and receivables around the world with a high degree of accuracy.
- The ability to organize, research and order office necessities within a set budget.
- You must be detail oriented, accurate, self-motivated, honest and ready to work independently.
- Organization skills are the must, along with strong work ethic, and the ability to multi-task problem-solving and efficient time-management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Run reports, analyze and interpret data, verify numbers.
- Programming, database, Knowledge of mathematical statistics are always welcome.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BA/BS) in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or related field is required. Advanced education and certification preferred, i.e. Masters, CPA and/or CFA, ACCA.
- 5 years of experience in public accounting and financial reporting.
- High level of computer skills.
- Fluent Russian .
- Perfect English.
- Experience in e-commerce, payments industry or e-banking, audit experience in these areas are strongly preffered.