Duties: The Marketing Manager will be focused on providing full product marketing support for all Cartoon Network Digital and Mobile Game properties. Core responsibilities will include product life cycle marketing support, campaign development and execution, research, and partnership development/support.
Digital and Mobile Marketing Management
- Oversee product marketing development and full campaign execution, including close coordination with Consumer Marketing, Brand Mgmt, PR, social/community managers, and Digital/Mobile Marketing teams to drive coordinated, multi-channel marketing/customer acquisition campaigns.
- Extensive understanding and experience with the iOS, Andriod and STEAM marketplace.
- Experience managing, growing and optimizing mobile acquisition campaigns and partnerships.
- Experience conducting analysis on acquisition and ad buying to deliver ROI
- Understanding of social media marketing/buzz generation for mobile and web products/games
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills this position with do extensive brief writing, creating positioning statements, evaluating and writing consumer hooks, reviewing scripts and marketing communications, developing marketing plans, presenting strategic plans and results.
- Provide ongoing insight and partnership support including technology developers, game developers and retailers, etc.
Digital/Mobile Marketing Insight and Trend Spotting
- Continue to pursue new, creative big ideas in the digital/mobiles space and provide insight to the Digital and Consumer Marketing Teams.
- Have knowledge of Competitive marketing activity and implications/insights for our business