As a C++ Programmer you are a part of the game design team - you will utilize mathematical analyses to prove that gaming concepts are viable in a casino environment. The work environment focuses on development of new game concepts. All members are welcome to share their ideas and participate in the creative process from start to finish.
- Calculate original reel strips, pay tables and bonus awards.
- Analyze pay frequency, volatility and other parameters.
- Prove concepts using simulations and theoretical proofs.
- Describe game play and parameters.
- Participate in game design process from conception to delivery.
- Undergraduate degree in mathematics, computer science or related field with a distinguished academic record
- 1-2 years related experience
- A solid understanding of probability and combinatorics is required
- Expertise in programming including Matlab and C++
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects and great organizational skills are also necessary
- Previous game-development experience is preferred, with previous gaming industry experience a plus
- Strong interest in playing and creating highly creative games.
- US Citizen, or a valid permanent resident card.
We are always looking for great talent. We appreciate your interest in joining our team. Only applicants who meet the requirements of this position will be considered.
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters please don't contact High 5 Games.Please, no phone calls about this job! Please do not contact High 5 Games about other services, products or commercial interests.