Game Development Team needs a C++ Developer eager to learn and grow with our team of high-powered developers. You will work with teams of programmers, game designers, artists, animators and sound engineers to assist H5G in ushering in a new era of unrivaled experiences. Participating in the game design process from conception to delivery, you will prove concepts using simulations and theoretical proofs. You will learn to describe game play and parameters, and over time, will learn to share ideas and participate in the creative process from start to finish.
- Create clean, efficient, and well tested code
- Create and modify games using C++
- Work with artists to incorporate assets into games.
- Quickly prototype new game concepts.
- Participate in team meetings relating to designing system architecture.
- Write software to calculate game statistics.
- Fleshing out, expanding, and implementing game designs
- Analyzing, organizing, and optimizing code
- Research new game-authoring technology.
- Strong C++ programming skills
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related field with a distinguished academic record
- Experience with web client and Facebook API programming through Objective C
- High comfort level with network programming; understanding of Design Patterns, Enterprise Integration Patterns; experience with high-transaction and web-based environments.
High 5 Games is an equal opportunity employer. Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact us.