The BI Analyst is a member of Playtika – Santa Monica’s Business Intelligence, Analytics and Economic Strategy team. In this capacity, you will gain exposure to the terabytes of data and billions of records Playtika’s games generate each day and serve as an invaluable resource in ensuring data is accurate and meets the company’s business needs.
This position is ideally suited for recent college graduates or individuals currently employed in a QA capacity in the games industry interested in transitioning to a business and analytics role.
- Write SQL queries to retrieve and validate game data, ensuring recorded data accurately matches specified requirements
- Define new game events expanding Playtika’s ability to capture and understand everything in the game
- Assist with ad hoc data retrieval including potential fraud investigations
- Create Tableau dashboards and reports to communicate findings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business, Economics or a quantitative field
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Familiarity with databases and basic experience writing SQL queries, or a background in programming with a strong interest in learning SQL
- Avid gamer, particularly in the social and mobile gaming spaces
- Strong attention to detail and communications skills demonstrated by the inclusion of a cover letter with resume submissions
- Experience with one or more programming or scripting languages
- Previous games industry experience (professional or hobbyist development)
*Position not eligible for relocation*
Employment is contingent upon passing a drug screening and background check.
Playtika Santa Monica is an equal opportunity employer.