InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 100 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
As a backend developer working on Marketing/CRM projects you will help advance the central software systems behind our successful games. Join our agile, cross-functional development team in creating high-availability applications by crafting elegant and object-oriented solutions.
- Develop and maintain our CRM systems
- Extend and enhance our Marketing backend systems (e.g. solutions for Affiliate Marketing, Reporting, SSO Interface, and Tracking)
- Closely collaborate with our Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to provide comprehensive analysis of our marketing KPIs.
- Develop centralized solutions for subject-specific analysis (e.g. analysis and performance measurement of our TV campaigns)
- Work closely with our game teams to implement REST interfaces
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming with Java or PHP and are open to additional programming paradigms (e.g. functional programming)
- You develop in a test-driven manner and understand the advantages of a Continuous Integration-Server (e.g. Jenkins) for deployment
- You use Git, Vagrant, and know your way around the UNIX command line
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data and have a competent knowledge of SQL
- As a bonus you have already worked on a Kanban team and like to share a good laugh with your colleagues
- A complete profile includes very good English language skills
- A Kanban team with daily stand-ups and regular retrospectives, which actively shape and improve our collaboration and underlying processes
- Active support of your professional education though reference books, developer conferences, and more
- A personal workspace that meets your own desires and needs (e.g. Mac or Linux, multiple monitors, free choice of your IDE and other software)
- A mobile device of your choice (e.g. iPhone, iPad)
- A fun and relaxed work environment with plenty of extras (e.g. Kicker, Ping-Pong, arcade machines, in-house gym, and roof top terraces)
- We pay a share of your local public transportation ticket and contribute to a company retirement plan
- Free drinks and fresh fruit for your physical well being
- Weekly team meetings with specialist presentations from you and your colleagues
- Weekly personal development as part of our InnoDays
- Frequent team events (curling, cooking, paintball), barbeques on our roof terrace, and celebrate every Wednesday with breakfast together
- Flexible working hours (core time 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.) in our beautiful new office in the heart of Hamburg
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Backend Developer Marketing / CRM (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executabel files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form
. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.