InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 130 million registered players around the world. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.
As a backend developer working on Marketing/CRM projects you will help advance the central software systems behind our successful games. Join our agile, cross-functional development team in creating high-availability applications by crafting elegant and object-oriented solutions.
- Develop and maintain our CRM systems
- Extend and enhance our Marketing backend systems (e.g. solutions for Affiliate Marketing, Reporting, SSO Interface, and Tracking)
- Closely collaborate with our Analytics and Business Intelligence teams to provide comprehensive analysis of our marketing KPIs.
- Develop centralized solutions for subject-specific analysis (e.g. analysis and performance measurement of our TV campaigns)
- Work closely with our game teams to implement REST interfaces
- You have a degree in computer science, business informatics, or a comparable education
- You have several years of experience in object-oriented programming with Java or PHP and are open to additional programming paradigms (e.g. functional programming)
- You develop in a test-driven manner and understand the advantages of a Continuous Integration-Server (e.g. Jenkins) for deployment
- You use Git, Vagrant, and know your way around the UNIX command line
- You enjoy working with large amounts of data and have a competent knowledge of SQL
- As a bonus you have already worked on a Kanban team and like to share a good laugh with your colleagues
- A complete profile includes very good English language skills
- Further education, e.g. regular trainings, a flat-rate for reference books
- Opportunity to attend relevant high-level conferences, congresses and industry talks
- Relocation-support and welcome days
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for home office
- Regular feedback in all directions and employee surveys
- Free drinks and fresh fruits
- Company gym, Gaming area, roof terrace with BBQ
- Frequent company and team events
- After-Work “Come together”
Create your career!
Do you (m/f) enjoy challenges? Would you like to become part of a dynamic team and work as a Backend Developer Marketing / CRM (m/f) at our house?
If so, please submit your application (Cover letter, CV, and code samples - on executabel files), including your salary expectations and your date of availability through our online application form. Please let us know how you found InnoGames.