We are looking for a experienced back end engineer that is capable of working on different aspects of the server side of our game. The ideal candidate has experience in databases, server code, or other back end systems. Working with the design team and the lead engineer, they will design, plan, and implement the necessary features by extending the existing code base.
Key areas of responsibility
- Design, plan, and implement back end features for a 3D action game for mobile platforms.
- Implement front end API classes to interact with the back end.
- Communicate with other departments to solve their problems and implement their requests.
- Report to the Lead Engineer and collaborate with the engineering team to improve and extend the existing code base.
- Be self motivated and have an ability to succeed with minimal supervision
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years experience in the game industry or other relevant experience.
- Experience with MongoDB is a strong plus.
- Experience with Unity is desirable.
We will assist with relocation for the right candidate.
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
**Successful applicants will be asked to show proof that they can legally work in the U.S**