PC / Windows, Playstation 4, Xbox One
Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
2K is seeking the talents of a highly self-motivated audio programmer who enjoys a collaborative and creative work environment. Audio programmers work directly with audio designers and game designers to give them the power to create amazing experiences and to support our culture of iterative design to make AAA games.
Create and maintain audio pipelines and technologies based on AudioKinetic WWise, for an unannounced multiplatform game currently in pre-production using proprietary software and technology.
- Work with an interdisciplinary agile team of audio designers, game designers and engineers to design, prototype, and implement new audio features.
- Provide the Lead Programmer with feedback regarding the time allotted to assigned tasks and implementation concerns.
- Generate system documentation and test cases for assigned systems.
- Collaborate with the QA staff to identify and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Work with proprietary existing software technology and build new technology in order to fulfill the project’s technical requirements.
- Adhere to the project’s coding standards.
- Research coding techniques and algorithms in order to keep current on technological developments and advancements in the game industry.
- Identify technical and developmental risks/obstacles and generate solutions to overcome identified risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 2+ years of programming experience in a creative environment.
- Experience developing for games; preferably: action, FPS or 3PS titles
- Excellent communication skills with an interest in collaborating with other non-technical disciplines.
- Expertise in C/C++
- Experience with AudioKinetic - Wwise
- Ability to learn and master new technologies and code.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently under deadlines.
ADDITIONAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS: (highly desired):
- Experience developing for game consoles.
- One or more shipped PC or console game titles.
- Experience working on multi-platform software projects.
- Experience in C#/.NET
- Experience with multi-processor programming.
To Apply – https://ch.tbe.taleo.net/CH09/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GAMES2K&cws=1&rid=806
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested