Minimum Number Of Professional Titles:
ASSOCIATE SOFTWARE ENGINEER, TOOLS
Blizzard Entertainment is seeking a talented tools engineer to work on the Mac team helping to participate in porting games for the OS X platform. This position involves working closely with fellow engineers to create and refine tools that they need to be able to efficiently optimize their workflow.
- Maintain Mac build system.
- Maintain server responsible for Mac crash reporting system.
- Maintain web-based interface for tools .
- Develop new solutions to solve problems when they arise.
- Expert in Ruby, Ruby on Rails, and Perl
- Good spoken and written communications skills
- Experience with SVN, Git, Perforce
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
- Cover Letter which should include:
- Why you are interested in working at Blizzard
- What games you are currently playing
**Only submittals with Cover Letters will be considered
Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. and its affiliated companies is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Apply for this job
All applicant profiles are saved in the Resume Database. Privacy settings can be adjusted here.
Friends Who Might Be Interested