The Associate Product Manager works closely with internal teams to define, launch, analyze, and maintain the company’s free to play mobile and social games.
The Associate Product Manager is responsible for defining business goals and translating goals into business requirements and/or design specifications. Specifically the Associate Product Manager will be extremely detail oriented, with a strong product orientation and an affinity for data and analytics in support of driving both product-level and business decisions. This role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile and social games.
- Provides detailed insights regarding game and business model design in order to directly influence the development of our games. Insights will be driven by experience, analysis of competitive and comparable titles, and accepted/developing best practices.
- Execute with high precision and excellence, projects and tasks to ensure best in class title launches. Associate Product Manager will complete key requirements leading up to and through product launches to include financial analysis, coordination with brand marketing, product development, PR and other WB teams, presentation development and competitive analysis.
- Become an expert with third-party and in-house publishing tools in the areas of user acquisition and cross promotion, reporting and analytics. Associate Product Manager will directly utilize multiple tools/dashboards to monitor performance of A/B tests, price changes, cross-promotion programs etc. as well as conduct specific analyses and drive product and live management decisions based on insights.
- BA/BS Degree.
- Minimum 3 years experience in product management or related role.
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
- Passion for gaming, mobile and social networking.
- Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and decisions.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, with exceptional Excel and PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.