Santa Monica, California
High School or equivalent
Associate Producer - Treyarch
As the most front facing member of the Production team, the Associate Producer (AP) works with the Producer to coordinate the delivery of levels and features. They are directly responsible for ensuring the requesting and delivery of assets between the various departments. A qualified AP is organized, professional, courteous, hard-working, an effective communicator and loves working with people.
Home to some of the industry's best and brightest talent, Treyarch is an industry-leading game developer whose Call of Duty: Black Ops II set world-wide launch day records, and whose previous game Call of Duty®: Black Ops set an entertainment launch opening record upon its release in 2010 and continues to be one of the best-selling games of all time.
A normal day at Treyarch could include:
• Acting as a liaison, coordinating multiple disciplines such as Engineering, Art, Audio, Animation, Design, and QA, in order to fulfill project goals and objectives
• Daily managing and tracking of tasks ensuring schedules are maintained and adjusted whenever necessary
• Scheduling, attending and often chairing meetings, taking concise and comprehensive notes. Supplying updates to team members regularly via in-person meetings, email and wiki updates
• Serving as a feature or level owner on multiple sprint teams
• Managing and setting testing expectations with QA; ensuring show-stopping issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently
• Spending time with team members, asking questions and resolving issues, in order to keep the team functioning at maximum capacity
Who you are:
• Experienced and Knowledgeable: You’ve got at least one full game project under your belt in the role of Associate Producer; you have a passion for games and are familiar with our projects
• Organized: You can process, organize and track large amounts of information; You keep things prioritized and on time
• Highly Motivated: You don’t believe in idle time, there’s always something that can be done; you are consistently driven to produce results
• A Pro-Communicator: You are able to communicate effectively both verbally and in written form; you enjoy and value face-time with the team; you have strong follow-up skills
• A People Person: You understand the importance of having strong relationships at every level; you maintain a positive outward attitude, even when situations become difficult; you are professional, respectful and approachable
• A Creative Non-Creative: You can look at the game and know in what ways it needs to be better; you are able to communicate a need for change and can articulate ideas for improvement .
More Jobs Like This
We couldn't find matching jobs.