Los Angeles, California
Browser Based Games, iOS
The ideal Associate Producer candidate has 2+ years of related experience in game development and has a keen knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. You need to be technical enough to speak with programmers, artists, designers, QA, and have enough experience shipping games to know when and how to say no to them. Self-direction and follow-up skills are a must, as well as the ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Strong organization, communication and project management skills are also required!
• Manages and tracks daily development tasks.
• Provides insight and direction to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables meet defined objectives and quality standards.
• Coordinates, tracks, and manages the activities of personnel to ensure that project tasks are completed on time.
• Works with department leads to determine resources necessary to see projects through to completion.
• Helps plan sprints for projects.
• Coordinates build and milestone deliveries internally and externally.
• Acts as point person for communication with external entities.
• Reports project status to upper management.
• Helps keep the workspace in order.
More Jobs Like This
- Associate Producer, Operations , Age of Learning, Inc.
- Associate Producer, Games , Age of Learning, Inc.
- Associate Engine Programmer, Insomniac Games
- Producer, Games, Age of Learning, Inc.
- Executive Producer, New Product Development, Age of Learning, Inc.